Many, probably, came across a navigator built into expensive cars. Although the GPS navigator in the car is no longer a novelty, many use them to facilitate everyday life.
These devices carry out their function due to the free and continuous operation of GPS satellites. The signal comes from an open frequency, with the help of which GPS navigators find the coordinates of a given point, the accuracy of which is + -3-5 meters. With this device you can carefully plan your travel itinerary.
GPS navigator in the car must be selected according to the following criteria:
- the amount of memory should be as large as possible, the more detailed the card, the more memory it requires. Special route maps with laying the entire route have a large volume, so the cartographic memory should be 64 MB.
- AutoRouting is a feature that allows you to set the route from the starting location to the destination. The destination can be a city or a specific address. This function only works if special maps containing information and characteristics of roads are loaded in the navigator.
- Sound prompts are signals that warn or inform the driver about deviations from the route, turns, arrival at the appointed point. Modern devices are equipped with voice prompts that tell the number of meters to the turn, or to the destination.
- Waypoints, the number of which should be about five hundred, are used as the final stop to calculate the route.
- Points of interest are the addresses of restaurants, shops, hotels embedded in memory.
- A track is an automatically recorded covered route along which you can go a path in one and the other direction.
- The computer interface is the communication of the GPS navigator with the computer, allowing you to save tracks, routes, points in the computer's memory.
- External power, going into the cigarette lighter socket. The kit must include the appropriate cable.
- The presence of a large screen is necessary for quick and clear perception of information from the device. Screen size and font are very important for this purpose.
- The antenna, which is installed on the car roof, will provide high-quality signal reception even in the forest.
- The mount of the GPS navigator must be reliable, this will make the trip comfortable and safe. https://cheapigfollowers.com/buy-instagram-followers/
View the Top, Frequently Viewed Products