Revolut is a payment system that allows you to make various transactions (cash withdrawals, payments in different currencies when shopping, travelling, etc.) using a MasterCard debit card issued by a British bank.
The peculiarity of Revolut is currency conversion at exchange rates (which are better than exchange rates in currency exchange or money transfer systems). There is a handy (and free) smartphone app for account management.
In order for Revolut to continue to grow and represent a symbiosis of classic currencies and cryptocurrencies, investment has been received from Meta, among others.
This start-up company has now become a payment method approved by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which also has huge potential for online casinos.
How does Revolute work?
Let's get straight to the most important question: how exactly does Revolut work?
Revolut is a payment tool that is somewhere in the middle between a real bank account and an e-wallet. Essentially, you open your own bank account with Revolut.
You'll also get either a digital or a real debit card for payments in shops or online. To make payments safe from your point of view, Revolut has not only partnered with Mastercard, but has also set up its own bank.
Thanks to the cooperation with Mastercard, you should have no problem depositing Revolut at any online casino.
The deposit will either be deducted from the credit you have accumulated in your Revolut account, or will be withdrawn directly from your bank account as a direct debit.
How to make a deposit at an online casino
Cash bets at online casinos with Revolut are available to users who have made a deposit of a minimum set amount. To transfer, you have to go to your personal cabinet and select the menu responsible for payments. There, you need to select the appropriate transfer method and specify the card details. Then you need to confirm the transaction in the mobile app.
Where to Play
The editorial staff of https://onlinecasinospill.no/ compiled a rating of casinos with payment through Revolut, with honest reviews reflecting all the important characteristics. Sites are checked for license authenticity, availability of all declared payment methods, quality of technical support.
Pros and cons of Revolut at online casinos
As is often the case, you ultimately need to decide whether Revolut is right for your online casino payment behaviour. We've been able to recognise many positives as well as some disadvantages compared to established payment systems. We have now summarised the relevant advantages and disadvantages of Revolut for you.
- Deposits and withdrawals are free at most online casinos.
- High security standards.
- Fast payouts.
- Cash withdrawals to your own Revolut rewards card are possible.
- Over 30 currencies combined with cryptocurrencies.
- Good customer service via app.
- Requires registration with Revolut.
- Free bank card available only with subscription.
Here's how you make a deposit with Revolut at an online casino
Since Revolut is more unknown among the payment methods in casinos, we now want to walk you through a sample deposit. If you follow the steps below, making a deposit through Revolut should not be a problem at all.
- First register with Revolut and open your own account. Use the Revolut app and prove your identity with the necessary documents.
- Now use your (digital) bank card and find the appropriate Revolut Casino.
- Go to the cashier section of your Revolut casino and select classic credit/debit card payment method as your deposit method.
- Enter your card details and select your preferred deposit amount. Guarantees that a possible casino bonus can be generated with your deposit amount.
- Now confirm your deposit at Revolut Casino with your personal security standards. Your credit should be available immediately!
Cashing out casino winnings with Revolut
At the same time, of course, you also reserve the right to pay through Revolut. To make everything go smoothly and without complications, we have put together another step-by-step guide to casino payouts.
- After you are satisfied with your winnings, you can go directly to the cashier.
- Select an already registered Revolut bank card as a means of payment.
- Now enter your desired payout amount and make sure you don't need to realize any current bonuses.
- Now confirm the payment. Your payout should appear in your Revolut account within 24 hours.
- After receiving the payout, you can decide for yourself whether you want to transfer your winnings to your regular bank account or deposit money to another casino with Revolut.
Does Revolut have any fees or other costs?
No matter which payment method you choose at an online casino, it should under no circumstances devalue your hard-won winnings. Accordingly, no fees or other costs must be paid. Does this apply to Revolut as well?
At Revolut Casinos you don't have to worry about any deductions from your deposits. All amounts of your deposit will be transferred to your respective account within a few seconds in full.
At the same time, the fee exemption also applies to withdrawals. As a rule, no additional costs will be charged to you. However, you must ensure that your online casino with Revolut is processing your payouts.
In some cases, you are only allowed a few withdrawals per month without a fee. Therefore, it is better to pay less once than too much once. You should also note the relevant Revolut charges, which depend on the subscription you choose.
View the Top, Frequently Viewed Products